Page 1 of 1

Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Max

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 am
by KiLLSWiTCH
This is one of the best rendering engine out there for 3D Studio Max. Enjoy.

Image

Rapidshare
[hide]http://rapidshare.com/files/109272894/V-Ray.rar[/hide]

File Factory
[hide]http://www.filefactory.com/file/bf029b/[/hide]

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Maxx

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:19 am
by mony
thank you so KiLLSWiTCH.
ei jinishta amar khubb i khub i dorkar ...
tnx a looooooottttttttttt...

thanks:D

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Maxx

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 am
by mony
bhai ektu problem...prottekta keygen i amar PC virus hishebe dhore...
avast ki cloze kore nibo...kintu bhoy lagce... virus thakle to problem.... ;(
ektu balo kore janale upokar hoy......
tnx again...

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Maxx

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:53 am
by KiLLSWiTCH
mony wrote:bhai ektu problem...prottekta keygen i amar PC virus hishebe dhore...
avast ki cloze kore nibo...kintu bhoy lagce... virus thakle to problem.... ;(
ektu balo kore janale upokar hoy......
tnx again...

Apne kun link theke download korsen. Rapidshare 1, 2 or Filefactory? I have removed the 1st link. The current links are fine I believe.

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Max

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 am
by mony
র‌্যাপিড শেয়ার ১টা আর ফাইলফ্যাক্টরী ..এই দুইটা থেকে ডাউনলোড করেছিলাম..কিন্তু ভাইরাস......

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Max

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 am
by KiLLSWiTCH
mony wrote:র‌্যাপিড শেয়ার ১টা আর ফাইলফ্যাক্টরী ..এই দুইটা থেকে ডাউনলোড করেছিলাম..কিন্তু ভাইরাস......
I downloaded from the Rapidshare 2...well, akhon jeita ache oi rapidshare theke download koren. I jsut downloaded it, its fines. I think avast false positives dhortese. meaning ora wrongly detect kortese. I am using kaspersky 2009 and its seems fine. :)

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Max

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:59 pm
by mony
Tnx a loottt. Jinish khub.....
Tnx again buddy.

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Max

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 am
by darklord
ohh v ray needed it makes rendering more realystic

Re: Vray 1.5 RC2 for 3D Studio Max

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 am
by darklord
can some 1 plz guide me to how to install it in max 8 didnt work after install. When loading max lot's of plugin not found error